Oneskai is seeking a talented and experienced Azure Architect to work full-time developing a technology roadmap for cloud platforms and solutions. The Azure Solutions Architect is responsible for building, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed and Microsoft partner-hosted datacenters. This is a technical role that will be accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud implementation, deployment, and management.
The Azure Solutions Architect is responsible for the design and implementation of efficient applications and services for the Windows Azure Platform.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer who can do the following works:
- Develop a Technology Roadmap for cloud platforms and solutions
- Develop an architectural plan for transforming the cloud platforms and solutions over time to simplify the architecture and add functionality
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in IT Infrastructure Services. Good knowledge of Microsoft Technologies
- Develop effective architectural presentations, product design documentation, and proofs-of-concept to drive architectural standards into the cloud product
- Deliver ongoing cloud product, services, and system presentations to product and sales teams
- Develop strategies to improve the effectiveness of cloud systems/services and cloud systems/services development
- Collaborate with product managers and other stakeholders to define the architecture for software & software-enabled services
Software Developer Requirements:
- The candidate should have 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong Proficiency in all the services offered by Microsoft Azure, including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and knowledge on other competitive platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Strong expertise on Azure Worker Role, App Services, Web Jobs, Scheduler, Service Bus, Logic Apps, and Event Hub
- Building a technical and security architecture in Azure
- Selecting a migration approach to lift and shift the workloads to Azure or architecting a Greenfield development and/or production platform for new applications
- Strong knowledge of IoT, Stream Analytics, Azure Storage and PowerBI
- Good experience in Infrastructure automation, build automation, and deployment automation
- Excellent communication skills with a strong background working directly with clients to identify business objectives and establish requirements
- Cloud computing architecture, technical design, and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferably in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- 3+ years experience with Azure or other cloud technologies – mostly as part of a development team.
Here are Our Offers For You
When we empower others to succeed, we all win. We empower our employees in a flexible work environment and create optimal work/life balance. Here are our offers for you:
- A handsome salary
- Work from anywhere
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit
- Team lunch every month
- Openwork environment
- Unlimited snacks and coffee.
- Free lunch at the office
- Commuting/Fuel fees
- Career growth assistance and online course fees assistance
Our Six-step Hiring Process
Review: We review applications and see the candidate is a good fit for us.
Initial Interview: We first talk to the candidate and get to know you better.
Small Project: We will assign a small project to see your efficiency and time management skills.
Final Interview: You will appear for the final interview with the manager of the team.
Get Offer: Cracked all four stages? Awesome! You will receive the offer letter from us.
Start the Journey: Start your journey for unlimited possibility with us.
Sounds Like a Good Fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
Who we are
Oneskai is a Microsoft partner and an IT service company; we help organizations transform business by leveraging data, analytics, software development, and the adoption of cloud solutions. Oneskai teams have many skilled experts who love technology and help businesses design, develop, and implement modern-day solutions.