We want to talk to you if you live and breathe digital marketing. We are looking for Intern Digital Marketing Executive to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a firm grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with the marketing team, supporting teams, and vendors to launch campaigns on time.
You will have to develop robust and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, social media, email, content, and other techniques to drive traffic to the company website.
What you will do
- Develop and implement SEO and social media strategies.
- Create and manage link-building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report all digital marketing campaigns’ performance and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Develop engaging online content, including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze the content success.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends.
- Implement new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spending and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
Your Knowledge & Skills
A fresher Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or six months of experience.
- BBA or MBA with a concentration in sales or marketing preferred
- At least six of industry sales experience
- Familiarity with tools like HubSpot, SEMRush, Canva, Zoho Campaign, Zoho Social, Zoho Analytics, Google Analytics, WordPress, MailChimp, ClickUp will be added advantage
- Candidates having Certifications in Google Analytics, SEMRush, HubSpot Inbound Marketing will be preferred
- Internship remuneration
- An inspiring and friendly colleagues from TechGenyz
- Flexible working hours, casual work environment
- Hybrid WFH Model
- Lunch, snacks, and great coffee at the office (when we’re back)
- Monthly lunch with colleagues (when we’re back)
Want to join the Oneskai team? Then apply to this job now.
Oneskai is a Microsoft partner and an IT service company; we help organizations transform business by leveraging data, analytics, software development, and the adoption of cloud solutions. Oneskai teams have many skilled experts who love technology and help businesses design, develop, and implement modern-day solutions.