Our company is seeking to hire a skilled software developer to help with the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle. A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree is required.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer who can do the following works:
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
Software Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferably in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- 3+ years experience with WordPress-related technologies – mostly as part of a development team.
Here are Our Offers For You
When we empower others to succeed, we all win. We empower our employees in a flexible work environment and create optimal work/life balance. Here are our offers for you:
- A handsome salary
- Work from anywhere
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit
- Team lunch every month
- Openwork environment
- Unlimited snacks and coffee.
- Free lunch at the office
- Commuting/Fuel fees
- Career growth assistance and online course fees assistance
Our Six-step Hiring Process
Review: We review applications and see the candidate is a good fit for us.
Initial Interview: We first talk to the candidate and get to know you better.
Small Project: We will assign a small project to see your efficiency and time management skills.
Final Interview: You will appear for the final interview with the manager of the team.
Get Offer: Cracked all four stages? Awesome! You will receive the offer letter from us.
Start the Journey: Start your journey for unlimited possibility with us.
Sounds Like a Good Fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
Who we are
Oneskai is a Microsoft partner and an IT service company; we help organizations transform business by leveraging data, analytics, software development, and the adoption of cloud solutions. Oneskai teams have many skilled experts who love technology and help businesses design, develop, and implement modern-day solutions.